Food Stylist Sales Person and Designer
We’re looking for an experienced food industry professional who is ready to move into consulting.
Supporting sales team, with the why – and how we can add value with high end products. They will often work closely with chefs, editors, and photographers. However, in some cases, the food stylist might also be the food photographer as well.
We are looking for the right creative professional that has attention to detail, a negotiator, who is keen and not scared to follow up, and to sell High end products built for the long term.
You must be passionate about food, service and hospitality, able to write business to business reports. You must have a creative eye for detail – all things food, service, styling, visual merchandising and food displays. Most importantly, you must have a deep understanding of retail food, café and restaurant planning and management of operations.
- Work with Australia’s #1 food presentation and serving solutions– we operate globally!
- Exposure to a diverse range of projects
- Work with a dedicated and supportive team.
- Opportunity to travel interstate and internationally occasionally.
- Great growth and career development opportunities.
- Assist each operator/precinct to maximise their sales & profitability and optimise the quality of their food and service experiences.
- Produce a high standard of detailed, solutions-based, operational reports including: Operational Reviews, Menu Reviews, Tenancy Design Review of Concept Development, Operational Manuals & Checklists, Small business coaching & mentoring
- Assess, review and document recommendations for foodservice operations including retail food shops, food courts, restaurants and mixed-use developments, their common areas and public spaces.
- Be creative and informed in all areas of food with regards to food, food trends and concepts, industry trends (such as technology, disruptors, concepts, etc.)
- Manage internal resources, research and source solutions.
- Learn & share your knowledge with other consultants in our team.
- Communicate effectively with a range of company stakeholders, internal and external.
- Have an excellent standard of written communication skills, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Liaise with corporate clients and specialist consultants and ensure that the highest professional business standards are always upheld.
- Be able to utilise images, diagrams or photographs, to communicate & strengthen your documents in support of best practice recommendations.
- A minimum of ten years of experience within the Food, Restaurant, Hotel, Retail Food, Corporate / Contract Catering or Hospitality industries
- Tertiary qualification in the key areas of hospitality, retail food, business or similar management disciplines – is an advantage.
- Flexibility to travel as required (current passport required)
- A high standard digital fluency is required.
- Knowledge of, and an interest in current food trends, lifestyle, placemaking and best practice operations relating to food, hospitality, design and retail.
- An eye for detail; an ability to critically assess operational performance against best practice standards and be able to document your observations.
- Personal organisation and a disciplined approach to information management is crucial.