6 Glass Jars with Stand
This stainless steel tabletop holder can accommodate 6 glass jars that fit in like a puzzle.
Rising like stadium seating, you can be sure product will be fully visible.
Can be used for condiments or cutlery.
- Guarantee safe checkout
- In-store collection available - Please visit us in our showroom at 50 Morley st. Coorparoo. QLD. 4151
- We do same day shipping and our orders generally take 3 days max. to be delivered. For express or overnight delivery, please contact our customer service team on 1300 81 30 40
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- We deliver Australia and New Zealand wide, but if you are interested in any of our products and you are not in any of these two locations, feel free to contact us to arrange shipping.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- At Top Shelf Concepts we take special care of our products, making sure they meet the highest standards of quality and care. We want to make sure our customers are always satisfied with their purchase and we have received great feedback from them over the past 15 years that we've been in trade.
- If the product you purchased doesn't meet your expectations, please feel free to contact our customer care team on 1300 81 30 40 so we can help you fix the issue or exchange your product.
- Returns are not generally accepted, but we can make a few exemptions on specific cases if the product is unused and in perfect conditions. Please contact us for any specific enquiry, we'll be happy to help you!
On-trend design to keep your condiments served in style with this 6 Glass Jars with Stand. These Tabletop holders can accommodate up to 6 glass jars that fit in like a puzzle. Rising like stadium seating, you can be sure product will be fully visible. Can be used for condiments or cutlery. Easy to clean it offers style and function. Successful hospitality operators know how important it is for your condiments to be organised, and this holder does just that! Stylish and organised you can store anything from napkins to coffee cup lids, pre packaged sauces, salt & pepper sachets, straws, stirrers and more.
If you have a buffet that needs many different condiments, this is a great way to present and serve.
Creating a food-as-entertainment experience for diners, inviting them to participate in ways that go beyond just grabbing their food and moving along. Top Shelf Concepts offers new solutions for buffet food display, and accessories such as napkins, cutlery and more, in the hospitality and catering industry. The goal to provide collections characterised by their style and functionality. All elements are versatile and allow building different environments and set ups according to the current needs, concept or location.
Keep it fresh and replenish often. The holding conditions for food on display may not be as ideal as holding product back of house. Also, in order to merchandise effectively, you always need product on the buffet — even at slow operating periods. For example, your salad station looks best when packed full of a variety of fresh items. No one likes to get the last item on the counter.
With the right equipment and the proper space allocated, you are ready to “wow” your guests with a great buffet!
Overall aesthetic appeal that fits different environment styles. Works with space limitations. Beautiful products in unified themes! Adaptable from different sides. Modular and customisable you can build creative stations, small or large. Achieving different looks with the same products! Quick assembly and disassembly.
Durability is important, very sturdy, designed for long-term use. Always fresh looking, easy to maintain.
If you are serving large numbers of guests you don’t have to keep refilling all the time., simply have extra Clear Glass Jars ready to replace from back of house. Its easy to see why this is a favourite for the hospitality industry.
This 2-tiered design gives a professional look with a durable design for public areas, makes accessing each compartment easy from any position.
Compact design is space saving, helping you outfit your buffet and food servery.
Complement your buffet with 6 Glass Jars with Stand. Your guests will be impressed! Train your people to keep your condiments organised, and safe. Save time on continually organising these little commodities. With these easy to use condiment holders, people will keep it that way! No more messy baskets, containers of salt & pepper sachets, sauce satchels and more! At Top Shelf Concepts we have a variety of condiment holders. Napkin holders is another solution in stock to help with fast service.
6 Glass Jars with Stand takes up little room on your counter, with no mess in your cafe, restaurant, or buffet. It’s also looks great on your buffet or cafe counter. Corporate offices love this solution! Add other buffet equipment for a great result!
Keep everything in place with this range of ultra functional and appealing 6 Glass Jars with Stand that organises everything for you and your customers!
If you are needing an organiser with a warm bamboo look, these Rosseto Large or Small Condiment Tray could be the answer, made for displaying and organising multiple condiments and food items in an easy to access (and clean) set of compartments. These condiment trays can be used alone, and simply place on top of the Rosseto Large Drawer Bakery Building Block with no extra footprint! Go vertical! Ideal for keeping condiments such as teabags, sugar sachets, coffee cup lids, stirrers, spoons, straws and much more – all in the right spot. This functional organiser doesn’t have to be just used for condiments, you can serve more food to appeal!
• Effective way to communicate with your customers that you practice great hygiene with orderly condiments.
• Easy access
• Easy to clean
• Small footprint
We have a range of sign holders including Stainless steel sign which help for quick communication which means faster food service.
6 Glass Jars with Stand