$65.00 – $95.00
We have partnered up with out friends from Bee One Third to be able to supply you with the highest quality honeycomb frames in the market.
Their A-grade comb honey is selected for its purity, colour, flavour & most importantly, its virgin wax grade (1st cycle through the hive), ensuring the softest, most delectable mouth-feel for when you pair this premium product with any range of delicious accompaniments.
- Guarantee safe checkout
- In-store collection available - Please visit us in our showroom at 50 Morley st. Coorparoo. QLD. 4151
- We do same day shipping and our orders generally take 3 days max. to be delivered. For express or overnight delivery, please contact our customer service team on 1300 81 30 40
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- We deliver Australia and New Zealand wide, but if you are interested in any of our products and you are not in any of these two locations, feel free to contact us to arrange shipping.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- At Top Shelf Concepts we take special care of our products, making sure they meet the highest standards of quality and care. We want to make sure our customers are always satisfied with their purchase and we have received great feedback from them over the past 15 years that we've been in trade.
- If the product you purchased doesn't meet your expectations, please feel free to contact our customer care team on 1300 81 30 40 so we can help you fix the issue or exchange your product.
- Returns are not generally accepted, but we can make a few exemptions on specific cases if the product is unused and in perfect conditions. Please contact us for any specific enquiry, we'll be happy to help you!
Honeycomb, a boutique industry in Australia, needs a high-quality stand to dispense on the buffet, be it breakfast buffet, tastings and more. Take advantage of the Honeycomb stainless steel stand adjustable to hold all size honeycomb frames.
Frame sizes are:
- Full depth
- Half depth
Rooftop beehives are increasingly popular with hotels reducing their impact on the earth.
Ready to serve fresh fresh, delicious honey, and honeycomb for your guests at your hotel – we think they are ‘the bees knees’
We have partnered up with out friends from Bee One Third to be able to supply you with the highest quality honeycomb frames in the market. This Honeycomb Frame fits the TopStyle stainless steel honeycomb stand that will display and serve honeycomb beautifully!
Fresh from the hive, their A-grade comb honey is selected for its purity, colour, flavour & most importantly, its virgin wax grade (1st cycle through the hive), ensuring the softest, most delectable mouth-feel for when you pair this premium product with any range of delicious accompaniments.
Inspired from Europe, these stands are the latest in the culinary food scene in Australia. Bring honey theatre to your restaurant, dispensing raw honey using a unique Honeycomb stand designed to hold a complete honeycomb in its frame, straight from the bee hive.
These Honeycomb stands are adramatic centrepiece at the breakfast buffet, or banqueting events, allowing guests to serve themselves from the comb.
Honeycomb harvested from bee-friendly hives are a sustainable option for serving honey at your hotel for breakfast. When eating the comb, it is easy to appreciate and savour the true essence of honey and marvel at the wonder of bees producing such a perfect food. The slight waxy residue that remains after eating the comb is entirely natural and chewed like gum, while the sweetness lingers. The health benefits of eating honeycomb outweigh liquid honey, as all the natural elements are preserved, and heat has been applied at any stage of harvesting or processing. The wax is also virgin wax, produced entirely by the bees to store the precious nectar. Honeycomb can be eaten as a whole food, spread on toast, broken over Greek yoghurt with fresh nuts, fruit crushed over porridge and muesli, or used as an interesting addition to any fie cheese platter o dessert. Serve with Banana Bread, fruit breads. This is the purest form of honey you can get, natural honey comb straight from the hive! It has the best health benefits as it natural and contains bits of pollen which is perfect to help those suffering allergies like hay fever.
This high-quality food grade stainless steel honey frame holder is designed to firmly hold a frame of any depth for use in food service.
Easily carve out the desired amount of honeycomb from the frame with this Honeycomb Scraper, a utensil specially for the task! This honey scraper is specially designed to uncap honeycombs effortlessly and without the mess and wasted honey. With just one pass over the honeycomb, you can scrape off bee wax even from the sunken areas.
Also in stock to complement your honeycomb display, is a tray to catch any drips.
Our conveniently packaged honeycomb is produced in Eastern Australia by our hard-working bees. It is the most natural and unprocessed source of raw honey you can buy; containing antioxidants and enzymes which help protect the body from infections and boost the immune system.
There are many ways you can use honeycomb, below you will find a list containing just a few:
– Simply cut off a chunk and enjoy as a healthy sweet treat.
– Spread over a warm slice of toast or an English muffin.
– Slather a baguette with Brie, then top with chunks of honeycomb.
– Slice into small cubes to top a salad.
– Mix it in with natural yoghurt or ice cream.
– Use in cooking to decorate your favourite desserts.
Honeycomb honey is the ultimate in gourmet honey. It certainly adds that touch of uniqueness to any meal – an entertainer’s delight! It also makes a unique gift that will provide a unique experience for the recipient.
It’s the most natural, unprocessed form of honey.
Why is honeycomb more expensive than honey?
It takes bees 8 times as much effort to produce honeycomb as it does to produce just the raw honey. It’s also a lot more work for the beekeeper to remove it from the hive and then to set the hive up again for the bees to build new honeycomb.
Honeycomb is sometimes known by its French name: “rayon de miel”.
Varieties of honeycomb
Because it takes so long for bees to build it, often the bees have sourced from a combination of the 6 species of flower: Ironbark, Grey Box, Brush Box, Forest Redgum, Bloodwood, Macadamia.
- Bees are the only insects that produce food eaten by humans.
- We rely on bees to help grow food we eat. About 1/3 of what we eat is directly/indirectly attributed to honeybee pollination.
- Honey bees are dancers! They can communicate with each other about the direction and distance of pollen and nectar by the way they move their bodies – it’s called the “waggle dance”.
- The energy in one tablespoon of honey is enough for a bee to fly halfway round the world.
- A busy hive can make at least a kilogram of honey in a day.
- Honey is one of the safest foods – most harmful bacteria cannot live in honey for any length of time.
- Bees love blue and purple flowers best. They love sunflowers, lavender and jasmine. Plant some in your gardens for bees to visit.
- There is approximately 3.5kg of honey collectively in the hexagonal cells.
- Each hexagonal cell containes 1ml of honey! It takes a bee approx 25 round trips – 25km (to and from the flowers) to fill each cell!
Honeycomb Frame is a beautiful additon to any breakfast, function or event.
You may also like…
$65.00 – $95.00