Rosseto Stainless Steel Plate holder
Protect your plates from getting chipped, and reduce breakages at your event with this Rosseto Stainless Steel Plate holder.
Organise and Store plates in this plate holder.
Rosseto Stainless Steel Plate holder has a small footprint, and gives your buffet stability, and flow.
- Guarantee safe checkout
- In-store collection available - Please visit us in our showroom at 50 Morley st. Coorparoo. QLD. 4151
- We do same day shipping and our orders generally take 3 days max. to be delivered. For express or overnight delivery, please contact our customer service team on 1300 81 30 40
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- We deliver Australia and New Zealand wide, but if you are interested in any of our products and you are not in any of these two locations, feel free to contact us to arrange shipping.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- At Top Shelf Concepts we take special care of our products, making sure they meet the highest standards of quality and care. We want to make sure our customers are always satisfied with their purchase and we have received great feedback from them over the past 15 years that we've been in trade.
- If the product you purchased doesn't meet your expectations, please feel free to contact our customer care team on 1300 81 30 40 so we can help you fix the issue or exchange your product.
- Returns are not generally accepted, but we can make a few exemptions on specific cases if the product is unused and in perfect conditions. Please contact us for any specific enquiry, we'll be happy to help you!
Rosseto Stainless Steel Plate holder is the answer with its quality Stainless Steel 304 constuction, built to last.
Elevate your customer experience, and make your buffet streamline with a organised sequence of buffet equipment that is durable and great looking!
Easily store and carry all the plates to the table in the holder. Protect your plates from getting chipped, and reduce breakages at your event with this Rosseto Stainless Steel Plate holder. Organise and Store plates in this plate holder. Rosseto Stainless Steel Plate holder has a small footprint, and gives your buffet stability, and flow. A buffet accessory to keep your dinnerware organised and easily accessible for guests.
QUALITY the Secrets behind ROSSETO’S MANUFACTURING PROCESS
The quality is seen in the longevity of Rosseto’s products. Rosseto® ensures every product passes strict quality control so customers receive the best products. All their metal pieces are produced and crafted in the USA of premiere stainless steel, in traditional finish or black matte coated steel.
The Process for Rosseto® Stainless Steel
1 First, we take the top-quality metals like brushed stainless steel 304 (and even 309 for some warmer grill tops) in heavy-duty, thick gauges.
2 Then, we utilize precision laser-cutting equipment so that the measurements are exact and consistent.
3 We have an extra process called electro-polishing that cleans and smooths every inch of the product’s surface.
4 The frames are formed with lifetime-guaranteed welding – we take extra care so that the weld spots are small and clean but very strong.
5 On our premium stainless-steel pieces, we put a special coat that only Rosseto® uses. This makes the products finger print-proof and looking good even after many years of use.
6 All handles are made from solid die casting, which guarantees they will never break and will always keep turning.
7 Shelving is composed of 3mm durable material. All metal is made in the U.S. and is customised in their own factory.
CONVENIENT & PORTABLE – Quickly transport plates anywhere from the kitchen to the buffet table or outdoor serving stations.
Use for INDOOR and OUTDOOR functions and events. Place these plate holders around your event space, at multiple buffet stations.
Accommodates standard plate sizes
Rosseto Stainless Steel Plate holder