Tall Multi-Level Riser
Extra Tall Multi-Level Riser will make events impressive connecting to surfaces for buffet to withstand tough commercial environments.
- Guarantee safe checkout
- In-store collection available - Please visit us in our showroom at 50 Morley st. Coorparoo. QLD. 4151
- We do same day shipping and our orders generally take 3 days max. to be delivered. For express or overnight delivery, please contact our customer service team on 1300 81 30 40
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- We deliver Australia and New Zealand wide, but if you are interested in any of our products and you are not in any of these two locations, feel free to contact us to arrange shipping.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- At Top Shelf Concepts we take special care of our products, making sure they meet the highest standards of quality and care. We want to make sure our customers are always satisfied with their purchase and we have received great feedback from them over the past 15 years that we've been in trade.
- If the product you purchased doesn't meet your expectations, please feel free to contact our customer care team on 1300 81 30 40 so we can help you fix the issue or exchange your product.
- Returns are not generally accepted, but we can make a few exemptions on specific cases if the product is unused and in perfect conditions. Please contact us for any specific enquiry, we'll be happy to help you!
This Tall Multi-Level Riser is made from the finest grade stainless steel, with brushed black matte finish and special protective coating to withstand tough commercial environments.
Adding height and variety to your buffets and food displays with Top Shelf Concept’s range of stands and risers will create truly stunning, dynamic and eye-catching displays every time!
Extra Tall Multi-Level Riser will make events impressive connecting to surfaces for buffet to withstand tough commercial environments. These Risers are the answer to current trends that call for multi-dimensional, elevated presentations. Flat, single-level presentation is something that we steer customers away from. Using these multi-level risers is a fantastic way to to maximise space, allowing more food to be displayed, in a unique way. They have slots on the side that have consistent heights across the board, and come in various finishes/materials, at several price points.
Overall aesthetic appeal that fits different environment styles. Works with space limitations. Beautiful products in unified themes! Adaptable from different sides. Modular and customisable you can build creative stations, small or large. Achieving different looks with the same products! Quick assembly and disassembly.
Durability is important, very sturdy, designed for long-term use. Quality materials and technology, using metals produced and crafted in USA. Heavy duty, thick gauges, lifetime warranty – guaranteed welding, with a special fingerprint- proof coat. Always fresh looking, easy to maintain.
Maximises space and inspires creativity. Versatile pieces fulfil different purposes. Integration across different categories. These buffet equipment pieces with different functions relate seamless with each other.
Multi-dimensional, elevated presentations to maximise space and display more food.
Your guests will be blown away with your food presentation using these buffet kits. It will keep them coming back again and again… Remember repeat bookings are a lot easier to budget for than sourcing new business!
Don’t forget! The practicality, versatility and ease of use of Rosseto allows for set up in as little as 15 minutes. While this kit is designed for use all together the flexibility of Rosseto means you can take pieces out and setup for smaller functions.
- Notches for surfaces line up with SKYCAP line of products for total integration
- Create an endless buffet with this high quality steel buffet system
A range of buffet risers that fit different environment styles and space limitations.
We have square, round, rectangle and hexagon systems that are customisable. Our designs are adaptable, especially the multi-level pieces, in that they connect from different sides. This allows users to create stations on any size or type of space: whether a round table or a long banquet, a narrow area or a wide one, and more.
This range is like the Chef’s Lego! – modular and customizable
It’s easy to create centrepieces and adapt from small to large stations from strong individual products.
The simple change of a surface can achieve different looks fast! Use the same risers and change the surfaces for different events – be it morning, afternoon, and evening!
- Crafted in the USA, Top quality metals brushed Stainless Steel 304
- Precision laser cutting equipment for consistent exact measurements
- Electro-polishing that cleans and smoothens every inch of the product’s surface.
- The Risers have a lifetime-guaranteed welding – we take extra care so that the weld spots are small and clean but very strong.
- Special coating on all stainless steel that makes the products fingerprint-proof, looking extra fresh even after many years.
Surfaces to use with the Risers:-
Natural Walnut Luxurious deep brown hues makes walnut the perfect finish for any high end buffet or food display. Relatively heavy, hard and resilient, it can stand up to your
toughest guests and is naturally resistant to warping
Bamboo We use the highest quality bamboo available, exclusively designed by Rosseto, a custom three layer system that prevents warping and damage. Keep in mind that bamboo is a natural, live material and reacts to changes in temperature and humidity
Tempered Glass All of our glass is toughened or tempered. This means that it is processed by controlled thermal treatments to increase strength and safety. Choose
from both clear and black finishes.
Surfaces in stock to use with these Tall Multi-Level Riser Bamboo in a wide variety of shapes Square, Honeycomb\Hexagon shape, Circle, Rectangle Wide Rectangle, Wide Oval
Acrylic Durable and easy to maintain, this material is perfect for high traffic use or in places where glass would be a safety concern (like poolside or lobbies). Choose from
clear, black or white. When companies use low grade acrylic or plastic to make their products, you can always tell by the foggy or frosted coating they will have. Our top grade acrylic is crystal clear and is as close to glass as you can get, without, you knowing… being glass.
Buffets are faster and more efficient than table service, using multiple buffet risers to create free flowing lines to accommodate the guests quickly and efficiently.
Quality & Compliance
Quality does not come cheap. You are best to pay a little bit extra, then the quality will be over-the-top premium and is built to last for a very long time. Hospitality is robust, fast and never ending. Events happen one after another, and set up and dismantling has to be fast and easy. It’s paramount that buffet equipment is durable. Equipment must be very sturdy, designed to be used for a very long time, to always look fresh and inviting, and not fall apart after several uses. Top quality brushed metals like Stainless steel 304 is recommended, and even 309 for warmer grill tops, in heavy duty thick gauges, and also if welding. Ensure there is a lifetime-guaranteed
welding, so that weld spots are small and clean but very strong. When purchasing stainless steel, be sure that there is a special coating used to make your equipment ﬁngerprint-proof, helping it look extra fresh after many years.
Crystal clear high-grade acrylics, strong vacuum-formed /moulded accessories are all to be looked for too. Attention to quality means your buffet equipment can be expanded, not replaced. If you don’t have a budget, buy a starter kit ﬁrst. Start with a small quantity, doing a mix and match. As your business grows, or you expand to wider stations or larger events, you can add. For example; start with risers, then add more of the same risers, or start with coolers, then add beverage dispensers and warmers.
ARRANGE THE ROOM FOR THE BEST FLOW
Rosseto’s user friendliness has been proven by many of our clients, where they have many as 800 staff, and many of them casual, So it is crucial that they can teach them to use new serving displays very quickly. “With Rosseto, it takes just half an hour to train our staff in how to use the system – which is a big advantage in our deadline-driven industry.”
Exceptional quality is another area where Rosseto shines., when you host hundreds of functions every year, the buffet is going to look as good as new. Rosseto being strong and very solidly built, is easy for your team to put together a very attractive buffet that looks the part, whether we’re creating a grazing buffet or a high end cocktail party.
Decide if you wish to set up individual serving stations, accessible by one side, or both sides. What is the best design and trafﬁc ﬂow of the buffet stations? This will keep the line moving quickly.
The same 304 grade stainless steel maintains the quality you expect from Rosseto and ensures a stable base for any display.
While this package does include the stainless steel honeycomb cooling display kit we can change it out for its Black matt cousin – 3 different heights of pure ice cold goodness for your desserts, salads or fruit plates.
• Stations or a full buffet? Do you want to plan a separate table for beverages? Is it practical for the beverage table to be far away from the food table? (This gives your guests a chance to choose their food and put the plate down before pouring a drink, minimizing spills). This is another way to ensure you don’t have bottle necks.
• Consider the number of guests. What is the best seating plan with the space available and the layout and dimensions of the venue?
• What time is allocated for service?
• Sequence of buffet food — dry then moist, bland then spicy, savoury and then sweet.
• For ease of service equipment, and the need for less labour, use buffet signs
• A smooth trafﬁc ﬂow at breakfast is key for creating a harmonious atmosphere.
• It is of great importance that the logistics are planned well, both in the dining room and at the buffet.
• If the buffet layout is well managed, costs per guest will come down as guest satisfaction
SIMPLE LAYOUT & OVERVIEW
When a guest comes into the breakfast room it must be easy to get a quick overview of the breakfast and see where it starts. Design buffet layout from your guest’s viewpoint. Start with the layout plan of the dining room and, as you consider the placement of various items, take into account the effect this has on the overall ﬂow of your buffet. The right ﬂow will have a positive effect on the guests, staff and breakfast costs. Guests should always see a well ﬁlled buffet. When accommodating families, consider
establishing a special children’s buffet.
BUFFET SOLUTIONS: SKYCAP® In stock in Australia
Tall Multi-Level Riser