Hotels, stadiums, cafes & restaurants to name a few in the hospitality sector are continuing to increase their awareness to prioritise their waste to be manageable and cost effective. It’s also important for aesthetics, that visiting patrons only see attractive and clean spaces. Since the coronavirus pandemic it’s even more important to maintain a high standard of hygiene, that is easy to use, and saves money.
The Future of Waste Management
The most hygienic bin in the wold!
Why? It’s Easy – Flexible – Minimal Waste – Optimal Waste Management!
TopSan Stand consist of a long tube of plastic where you yourself decide the size of the bag by using a cable tie or knot. And, you avoid paying for unused material, which in turn leads to lower shipping and handling costs. TopSan Stand is delivered as a cassette that you can easily apply to a rack and is ready for use right away. Highly versatile. TopSan Stand is ideal in environments that demand good hygiene – when handling TopSan Stand, you never need to touch the waste or areas that the waste may have come into contact with because it “attaches to” the next sack. By sealing the bags with cable ties, you also avoid unpleasant odours since the tie forms a completely tight seal around the bag opening.
- It takes 15 seconds to “change the tyre” in a TopSan Stand.
- 100% full bags = no waste = cost effective.
- Ordinary sacks are thrown away too early = unnecessary waste = expensive.
- Estimate 40% reduction of waste.
- No unnecessary waste of plastic is thrown away.
- Heavy duty and durable.
- Guarantee safe checkout
- In-store collection available - Please visit us in our showroom at 50 Morley st. Coorparoo. QLD. 4151
- We do same day shipping and our orders generally take 3 days max. to be delivered. For express or overnight delivery, please contact our customer service team on 1300 81 30 40
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- We deliver Australia and New Zealand wide, but if you are interested in any of our products and you are not in any of these two locations, feel free to contact us to arrange shipping.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- At Top Shelf Concepts we take special care of our products, making sure they meet the highest standards of quality and care. We want to make sure our customers are always satisfied with their purchase and we have received great feedback from them over the past 15 years that we've been in trade.
- If the product you purchased doesn't meet your expectations, please feel free to contact our customer care team on 1300 81 30 40 so we can help you fix the issue or exchange your product.
- Returns are not generally accepted, but we can make a few exemptions on specific cases if the product is unused and in perfect conditions. Please contact us for any specific enquiry, we'll be happy to help you!
Efficient waste disposal that is contactless using this TubeStand Large and TubeSac is the answer with this disposable continuous garbage bag used on the TubeStand Large. Available in two sizes Large or Small. These stands purpose built for TubeSac garbage bags. This waste management system creates the ideal environment for many industries that demand good hygiene. Never touch the waste or areas that the waste may have come in touch with again! This waste management system covers all types of waste disposal solutions for the hospitality sector, supermarkets, food processing plants, healthcare and much more! TubeSac is a long plastic tube which, unlike ordinary waste bags, can be fully adjusted in size as needed. The plastic is supplied in a cassette and, after it has been fixed in place, the same tube can be used to make bags of different volumes. The bags are sealed with cable ties.
- Always 100% full
- Easy to empty
Top Shelf Concepts provides hospitality waste management solutions across all areas, such as front of house where customers dispose of waste to storage areas and kitchens, to the event kitchens and lobby areas. Creating a fresh modern look with TubeSac and TubeStand Large is easy! Optimise sapce and improve efficiency for your operations staff, and housekeepers!
Smarter waste management using these innovative TubeSac waste cassettes on these TubeStand Largewaste stands for the following benefits:
- Every bag is 100% full – saving at least 70% on plastic
- Hygienic – any residue on the rim simply pulls through to the inside of the next bag, NOT ON YOUR HANDS
- Elimination of lids – each bag is sealed to avoid any spillages or odours
- Tie the bag off when it suits you – even at the end of a shift, during quiet times or before the rush, you only throw away what’s used
- No overflowing bins – simple easy pulling of the bag through and keep filling
- Less plastic and less spillage – our bags are three times stronger yet half the thickness of standard bags
TopSan Waste Management working towards Zero Waste
Increasing awareness in the hospitality industry to take responsbility and join the green movement! It is our responsibility to help reduce carbon footprints leading the way towards global climate change. Implementing TubeStand Large is a cost effective waste management system, you can make significant savings on carbon, plastic & time.
This flexible and easy to use waste and spill management system where you never use more “bag” than you need.
Save money and the environment.
In environments where hygiene and order is important, this management system has been proven by customers to reduce their bag usage by compacting waste while saving alot of space.
Save time spent on replacing bin bags.
• No contact with waste
• Waste around the edge falls down the next bag
• Only use as much bag as you need
• Adjustable height
• Tiltable wreath
• Prevents excess wastage
• An “endless bag” is always in place
• Reduce plastic waste
This waste management system is highly effective at slowing the spread of germs and viruses, with the innovative contactless rubbish removal. TubeSac is a long tube of 3 layer co-extruded PE where you yourself decide the size of the bag by using a cable tie or knot. This means that the bag is always the right size for your needs, and you avoid paying for unused material, which in turn leads to lower waste and handling costs.
TubeStand Largeand the TubeSac bags is ideal in environments that demand good hygiene – when handling TubeStand Large, you never need to touch the waste or areas that the waste may have come into contact with because it “attaches to” the next sack. By sealing the bags with cable ties, you also avoid unpleasant odours since the tie forms a completely tight seal around the bag opening.
Depending on your commitment to waste recycling how far your establishment invests into this system. You can efficiently separate hospitality wastes into these categories with colour coding. For example you can start a colour coding system of your choice for the different waste categories. This allows for quick, easy identification of the type of waste in each bag. Generally, a yellow bag is used for mixed recycling, red for general waste and green for food waste – or, simply choose clear bags for easy visual inspection.
Food Waste – often the largest volume of waste in hospitality, separating food waste from other waste streams is key to avoiding cross contamination. Food waste should be separated at source with green waste bags and collected separately in the food waste skip bin. Ask us about composting systems too.
Dry Mixed Recyclables – ideally needs to be separated at source using yellow coloured bags and then sent to a mixed recycling skip.
General Waste – needs to be kept to an absolute minimum. Once all the above is sorted, put any remaining general waste into black or red bags. To further reduce volume, we recommend investing in a general waste compacter.
Cardboard – is a product that’s easy to recycle.
KEEP YOUR HANDS GERM FREE!
The TubeSac bag system is easy to use, practical and saves time. It is also a material saver and is economical with major environmental advantages.
This waste management system is highly effective at slowing the spread of germs and viruses, with the innovative contactless rubbish removal.
This innovative solution facilitates a regular, contactless changing of bin bags! This TubeStand Large system allows for the user to decide the size of the bag and immediately replace it in one motion. There is no risk for germs, making this hygienic bin essential for healthcare, medical establishments too. This innovation uses a continuous 100m bin bag crafted from a durable plastic that the user cable ties when finished. Colour can be choosed, or a green option.
- Improves hygiene, saves time and money, increases productivity
- Floor standing bin that can be easily wheeled around
- Base plate and head made of durable PP, aluminium legs and galvanised steel wheels
- Adjustable tilting head enables rapid loading
• Loaded with up to 100 metre length bag cassette.
• New bag always in place.
• Bag always closed
• Bags are replaced and closed from the outside – no contact with the waste.
• Waste spill around the opening is moved down into the next bag.
• Simple cleaning.
Hygiene every step of the way!
Increase your Recycling without Increasing Costs – Think about the Cost of Waste Disposal
Most operators are beginning to recognise the benefits that recycling has for our planet and many food industry businesses are now looking for a longer term sustainable waste solution that helps to minimise their carbon footprint and helps keep our planet green. That’s where TubeStand Large comes in, to help businesses recycle without the worry of the cost.
Waste disposal done correctly can be affordable. The benefits of running an environmentally friendly business is rewarding. Many larger companies are requiring green standards, as part of their contracts. TubeSac will not only help your workplace to reduce the impact on our environment but it will save you money too. It’s been proven that an In fact, an environmentally friendly operation will become more efficient and have lower operational costs. Help the protect Australia’s environment for future years to come.
Separating Supermarket Waste
Within the retail sector, supermarkets have many areas where waste could become a potential problem. From edible waste to packaging, stores need to increase their efforts to separate and sort recyclable supermarket waste at source going forward.
Food Waste – Leftovers from the bakery, butchery, deli or fish departments should all be separated properly in order to avoid cross-contamination with recyclable materials. An ideal solution is our stand mini or maxi bin with a green bag colour for waste foods scraps.
Depending on the type of products made, the manufacturing industry can generate a wide range of waste, including various types of plastic packaging, cardboard, food, metals and specialist waste, which makes it important to have an effective waste management solution in place.
As schools, universities and colleges generate the widest variety of waste material, it’s important to have an effective waste management solution in place, one that is hygienic, efficient and environmentally friendly. Installing TubeSac waste stands are the most hygienic and environmentally friendly way to bag waste at source.
Hand Sanitiser Dispensers also in stock to ensure that your company meets all covid safe requirements. By creating a safe environment for patrons and staff this confidence will be seen, and rewarded by an increase in your patronage at your venue.
Top Shelf Concepts offers innovations for your establishment as a ‘safe venue’ or food manufacture, warehousing.
Check out the Zero Touch Door Opener is an amazing low cost simplistic innovation that gives your venue the edge. Keep your people and patrons safe, with this germ free option for opening doors. This foot operated opener is a stainless steel bracket, easily fitted to your doors by your maintenance teams, provides a germ free solution. Creating clean and sterile environments in your bathrooms, classrooms, wards, offices, kitchens and schools, when anyone entering the area still has to touch a dirty door handle- a prime place for germs to harbour.
Join the Green Movement
Teach your whole team the key to creating a sustainable and efficient waste solution within your business, so that they learn to view waste as a commodity and a resource, rather than rubbish. This ethos should be led from the top and filter down through departments -procurement and supply.