The Future of Waste Management
The most hygienic bin in the wold!
Why? It’s Easy – Flexible – Minimal Waste – Optimal Waste Management!
TopSan Stand consist of a long tube of plastic where you yourself decide the size of the bag by using a cable tie or knot. And, you avoid paying for unused material, which in turn leads to lower shipping and handling costs. TopSan Stand is delivered as a cassette that you can easily apply to a rack and is ready for use right away. Highly versatile. TopSan Stand is ideal in environments that demand good hygiene – when handling TopSan Stand, you never need to touch the waste or areas that the waste may have come into contact with because it “attaches to” the next sack. By sealing the bags with cable ties, you also avoid unpleasant odours since the tie forms a completely tight seal around the bag opening.
- It takes 15 seconds to “change the tyre” in a TopSan Stand.
- 100% full bags = no waste = cost effective.
- Ordinary sacks are thrown away too early = unnecessary waste = expensive.
- Estimate 40% reduction of waste.
- No unnecessary waste of plastic is thrown away.
- Heavy duty and durable.
- In-store collection available - Please visit us in our showroom at 50 Morley st. Coorparoo. QLD. 4151
- We do same day shipping and our orders generally take 3 days max. to be delivered. For express or overnight delivery, please contact our customer service team on 1300 81 30 40
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- We deliver Australia and New Zealand wide, but if you are interested in any of our products and you are not in any of these two locations, feel free to contact us to arrange shipping.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- At Top Shelf Concepts we take special care of our products, making sure they meet the highest standards of quality and care. We want to make sure our customers are always satisfied with their purchase and we have received great feedback from them over the past 15 years that we've been in trade.
- If the product you purchased doesn't meet your expectations, please feel free to contact our customer care team on 1300 81 30 40 so we can help you fix the issue or exchange your product.
- Returns are not generally accepted, but we can make a few exemptions on specific cases if the product is unused and in perfect conditions. Please contact us for any specific enquiry, we'll be happy to help you!